Saturday 3 September 2011

Posture counts

Hello again,

Do you know how much bad posture can ache?
I do and I don't want to deal with it again!

Here's a tip (to make you think about your posture):
Your toes all the way to your waist is connected to your spine, so try and think about the way you sit (hint hint: don't sit in weird positions- I used to do that because I thought it was comfortable ... I guess I got karma).

For the dancers (especially ballet) posture is very important in dance.

During school years bad posture can get yourself made fun of and it's not fun.

If you have bad posture try and not squish your shoulders together, try and sit straight up and don't look down most of the times & don't slouch because people are going think your lazy.

(P.S-- when you say your lazy, your actually making yourself more lazy so think of yourself as
energetic)

If you sleep on your side it could ruin your posture, but if you can't help sleeping on your side,Here are a few pillows that can help you:
- foam pillows
-SideSleeper Pro
Upside-down U-shaped pillows.
SideSleeper did not sponsor his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment