Wednesday 21 September 2011

Antioxidant face masks

Hi guys!, long time, no see; but since I don't have any subscribers I don't care (>.<)!!!Today I will be doing a blog on antioxidant faceMasks for: dry, sensitive, oily,& matured skin.Dry Skin: (what you'll need oatmeal, boiling water, honey, egg yolk & natural yogurt); take 1 (one) tablespoon of oatmeal and rub between clean fingers. Steep in a cup of boiling water for 20 minutes (or 20 minutes and 1 second. Lol. I fail at jokes. Strain, then mix the oatmeal with 1 (one) tablespoon of honey and natural yogurt, then 1 egg yolk. Apply to dry skin with a cotton wool and leave on for fifteen minutes.

That's the end of today's post:(
Where's the rest you say? I'll be adding them during this week (ahhh, the beauty of patience could lead you to somany adventures... Daydreams...)

No comments:

Post a Comment