Saturday 3 December 2011

What I am a fan of~

I am a fan of....

Idols:
-bigbang
-2ne1
-G-dragon
-Sooyoung
-Korean groups lol

Shows:
-boys over flowers
-heartstrings
-romantic comedies
-melodramas
-romance
-comedies.... That involves romance lol

Colors:
-purple
-red
-blue

Animals:
-Zebra
-Elephant
-Cute Pandas
-tiger
-leopard
-panther
-kittys
-puppy's

General:
-music
-beauty
-Korea obviously...
-Canada
-my dislike-age of piñatas
-internet
-money ₩₩₩

Shopping:
-online shopping
-music shopping

Food:
-kimbab (it's like Korean sushi)
-sushi
-noodles
-rice
-kimchi (Korean dish,common)
-McDonalds big Mac …
-whoppers
-skillets
-crispy bacon
-stir-fry
-shrimp
-lobster
-crab
-candy (not chocolate even though I adore the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory)
-gum
(I have a thing for food)

Everything except everything I dislike=.=
kk so it's 3:08am so I'm going to bed bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment