Saturday 8 October 2011

.... I lost track of weeks :-/

Dear whoever is reading this,
Wassup?
Me? Nothing. Just loses track of weeks and weekly series.
I will finish my antioxidant series but I won't be posting for a while because I'm really busy!!!!
I have to deal with School, Friends, researching, volunteering, dance class, dance training, singing lessons, nap time, more school! So an everyday life of a person who loves dancing an singing.
To be honest I want to be a professional singer/dancer! I always did. And 오버 더 레인보우 (over the rainbow) k-drama boosted my confidence more :) (so did 드림 하이 dream high).
TIP:
Never lose your confidence, be yourself and never give up, doesn't matter who says what and is trying to break you down; if you break down you'll become weak and stay like that. Build up your strength bit by bit and you'll succeed.

(Sorry for being off topic blogging is blogging I have the rights.)

Anywho, the antioxidant masks series will be finished this week and in 1 or 2 more weeks I'll be doing the series: Diets (skin diets, food diets, and whatever else diet I think of >.< )

No comments:

Post a Comment